Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lost in a Sea of Emotion

Ok, so it has been almost a year...bite me. I have no readers, so who gives a rats ass. Me and Mr. Sweetheart are having our one year anniversary on November 1st. I love him lots. I do. But I am still the crazy, abused bitch I have always been. Im waiting for the ball to drop. Every relationship has started and ended the same for me. And as a result...I'm nutters. Every guy starts with the "I love you" right away. Conversation is almost to a tee everytime..."I've never told a girl this early before...blah, blah, blah". Its like I have a knack for making men fall hard and fast. Then, after they get out of the hospital, they want nothing to do with me, or something crazy and sporatic happens to make the relationship end. So now, in light, of this pattern, I wait. Im waiting for the clues early on. Mr. Sweetheart just became friends with some girl on facebook that I dont know, and none of his friends know. This is very odd because this is not like him. He doesnt really hang out with people outside of a certain bend. And not to mention he hates facebook. So that means he went out of his way to find this girl, or she went out of her way to find him.
See!! Do you see how crazy my mind works?! My mom used to tell me that if you expect something to happen it will come to fruition. But how can I now expect something like this to happen...It always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment